Online Registration Below
- 1 hr classes $50 per month (10% discount each additional class)
- 10% discount excludes from GYS and Stunt classes due to instuctor/student ratio
- Annual class registration fee - $35 (per athlete)…All Star registration fee - $35 (per athlete)
- Future Stars: $80 per month, includes All Star Tumbling on Mondays in addition to Friday practice time
- Private Lessons - $25-$30 per half hour (cost varies by instructor, so call or email for details)
- Team Time – Call or email for pricing info (1 ¼ hour sessions - 10 athlete minimum)
Current Class Schedule
(Class descriptions at bottom of page)
All Stars - Competitive teams that are both age and skill set based. Please call or email Robyn@VictoryCheer.com to schedule an evaluation to be placed on a team.
Future Stars - This is a non-competitive team/class that works on all elements of cheer: motions, jumps, stunting, tumbling and overall conditioning.
GYS (Get Your Skills) Basics - All beginner tumbling skills. Handstands, forward rolls, cartwheels, round offs, bridges. This class will build a solid tumbling foundation for beginners.
GYS (Get Your Skills) Walkovers - This class focuses on all basic tumbling skills up through front and back walkovers, series standing back walkovers, running passes and specialty passes through to series back walkovers. Prerequisite: cartwheel, round off, bridge.
GYS (Get Your Skills) Back Handsprings - This class focuses on all back handspring tumbling skills: standing back handsprings, series handsprings, jump handspring combos, running passes and specialty passes through to handsprings. Prequisite: unassisted walkover skills.
GYS (Get Your Skills) Tucks & Layouts - This class focuses on all tuck and layout skills: standing back tucks, series standing handspring tucks, jump handspring tucks, punch fronts, running passes and specialty passes through to tuck and layout. Prerequisite: unassisted standing and running back handspring skills.
GYS (Get Your Skills) Twisting – This class prepares athletes for USASF level 5 tumbling skills: arabian, running full/double, standing handspring(s) to full, standing full, jump tuck. Prequisite: layouts.
Stunt Class - For all things stunt: base/flyer technique and hands on stunting with the staff.
Team Time - Reserve your team practice slot today. Come train with the Victory staff. Days and times scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Call today!
Tiny Tumblers – Basic tumbling for kids ages 6 and under.
We also offer a fitness membership for parents/families...call or email for more info!